ONLINE EXCLUSIVE + UPCYCLING COLLECTION
Upcycling Project Patricia Shoulder Bag in Marquage Visetos
Natural wonders inspire the hand-painted artwork atop the upcycled Patricia shoulder bag.
Size - Small
Color - Black | BLACK
Geometric portrayals of lush forests, vast deserts, and flowing rivers are skillfully hand-painted onto the small Patricia shoulder bag using the marquage technique. Sudden directional changes signify the unexpected adventures that occur when one approaches travel with a curious mind and an open heart. The dynamic patterns continue on the upcycled leather shoulder strap, which can be interchanged in favor of a solid black leather variant (also included).
- Approximately 20.0 x 21.0 x 7.5 cm
- 50 cm marquage leather shoulder strap; Adjustable 99 cm to 131 cm black leather strap; Handle drop: 9.5 cm
- Includes two interchangeable leather straps (black and hand-painted marquage)
- Leather top handle
- Hand-painted marquage artwork
- Laurel Lock closure
- Interior card slots
- Exterior slip pocket
- Calf leather trim
- Visetos monogram coated canvas
- Cobalt hardware
- Microfiber lining with suede finish
- This product is hand-painted. Take special care to avoid long periods of exposure to sunlight, sweat, and continuous friction.
- Made in South Korea
Style # MWSBSUP03BK001